Tuesday, April 04, 2006

An Annie Post.

Man - did I ever wake up grumpy today. Despite loving Annie to bits, there are few things that upset me so much as being rudely awakened 10 minutes before my alarm goes off - I mean, I'll never get back to sleep in that time, especially after having to fully get out of bed, catch a cat, and put her outside of my room. Man.

Things are a bit better now, I'm calm, I've had my lifesaving coffee/hot chocolate blend, and I've got someone coming for testing. I get to see my mom tonight, get my cuba dress, and hopefully I'll have a really good sleep for the first time in days. I'll also get to hear House say something funny & obnoxious, which never fails to cheer me up.

Also, Annie and I are friends again. I glared at her a bit this morning, but then she flopped on me and coerced me into belly-rubs - what a manipulative little gal. I would have updated over the past few days, but Annie convinced me that I should pay more attention to her, and less to the computer:

No comments: