Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Mid-week update.

This morning I thought it was Wednesday, but am actually releived to find it's only Tuesday and I still have lots of week left for doing stuff. This is good, since I've spent the rest of the weekend and the first part of the week submerged in pictures of kittens (I still feel like dying from their cuteness). The weekend was awesome: Saturday was daderday, and mom took me out for shoe-shopping and lunch on Sunday. Loads of quality time with both of them led to the best weekend I've had in a while.

Mark and I watched Water Saturday, which I highly recommend for anyone and everyone. Then I thanked whoever there was to thank that I was born in Canada.

Now I'm at work, trying to scrounge up people with migraines so that I can get out of here by August, and thoroughly enjoying me some Neko Case. She's my favourite.

Do your ears a favour, get them some Neko Case at Insound.

No comments: