Friday, March 31, 2006

Random Friday Thoughts

I'm obsessed with Cuba. I don't even want to know what portion of my thoughts have been devoted to it. On the upside, its a really GOOD thing to obsess about, and Mark has found us a really sweet deal. In a month and a half, I'll be here, with some of my favourite people ever (!!!):



Also: for the past 5 months or so, my high-school friend Anthony and I have been trying to hang out & catch up. Well, last night we went to see Snow Patrol (on tickets that did not have bar codes, but apparently had watermarks - something thats really funny when it's mentioned 18 times) and had a fantastic time. He's also hooking up a wonderland trip with other high school friends, who I miss very much. Yay! Snow Patrol were pretty good, and it was pretty funny seeing the singer repeatedly clucth at his heart during sappy parts - on the RIGHT side of his chest. And it was FREE!

Tonight I'm FINALLY going to have dinner at Fran's Diner - hooray!


(HAVANA!!!!)

1 comment:

megan said...

"mark has found US a really good deal"

does that mean you guys BOTH get to go? that's so exciting!