Thursday, April 06, 2006

Improv a la blog.

Dammit.

This was supposed to be a photo post, and then I forgot my camera; it's sitting somewhere at home with some great photos on it, some of which may be posted here later (Megan, was that proper semi-colon use? Beause I looove semicolons). I've decided that I'll improvise but searching for accurate descriptors in Google Images, and maybe you'll figure it out:

A Parcel? For ME?!:


Open Here?!


Teasures!!

What Einstein was searching for, but failed to discover:


Megan is the best friend ever!

(I swear, typing that phrase in yields a racecar. Megan, you rock, and you roll (at high speeds, apparently).

THANK YOU!!!!!

2 comments:

megan said...

hahaha this is proof: in my next life, i'm a racecar!!!

vroom vroom, boys!


YOU'RE WELCOME!!!!

ps - semi-colon usage = flawless

Anonymous said...

i don't get it at all. inside joke, but i'm the outsider. story of my life...

At least the experience was enhanced by pretty pictures!