Monday, April 10, 2006

All My Friends are Superheroes



What a cute book. I picked it up last week while I was book-shopping with Ainaz, and started reading it this morning. By the time I got to school, I was more than halfway through it. It's full of short, concise sentences like these. I really do wish it was longer though - I read a bit more at lunch and I know that it won't even last me to Downsview on my way home. I think that's maybe why I'm writing this now, because I'm in that mid-book glow where it could just go anywhere, and I'm loving it and can't wait to find out what happens. Damn you Kaufman, why is this so short and sweet?

2 comments:

megan said...

hooray, books!

Anonymous said...

i just read the synopsis online and it sounds like a sweet book!
maybe i could borrow it from you sometime soon?
i also have to give mark back his copy of in the skin of a lion.