Thursday, July 06, 2006

An Open Call

As three of you may recall, I sent out a call for submissions in my "rename the iPod which hath doth cometh back to life" contest. Well, I'm pretty sure the iPod is dead, but you tried, so here are your coconuts. I was too lazy to tranfer the photo of MY coconuts (this isn't any sort of euphemism - I have three coconuts in my kitchen right now), so here is one I found on google. Apparently they were used in a wedding:



My new open call is for people to be my bff. Specifically, my trashbag bff. You see, American Apparel is having a BFF sale, so if you and your bff (I'm typing it so many times because its such an amusing/annoying acronym... bff!) buy the same thing, then you each get 25% off. Originally, I thought I'd go for this, if I had a bff with me:



But then, I saw the trashiest of trashy:



Awesome. WHO'S WITH ME?!

(Ps- I'm actually pretty serious about wanting both of these)

7 comments:

Paula said...

Isn't it a rule that all Dutch people have to wear gold?? (Austin Powers - Goldmember??) ... so if its gold, tight and revealing - COUNT ME IN... as for the white dress... only if we get one for Maggie too and have on of our famous 939 water fights ;) .. I mean what...

Jen said...

I think we will have to get you two bikini tops for your coconuts.

sarah said...

I'm sorry I let you down with your iPod name... I couldn't think of anything witty and felt embarassed. and looks like the bff position has been filled. I'll be your back up bff though. bff bff bff

Anonymous said...

Now that's the kind of bikini that gets you into rap videos.

Jen said...

Sarah - you are officially my bbff.

Anonymous - Unfortunately, I am not good enough at ass vibrations to get into rap videos, no matter how shiny my swimwear is.

Anonymous said...

Ive got wodden shoes/

Jen said...

Wooden shoes ≠ trashbag. You fail.