Monday, July 31, 2006

A Brief Update

After a great weekend, I've finally kicked in to full thesis/study mode, which means that you'll probably hear very little from me in the weeks to come. However, rest assured that I am alive, just in a slightly altered state of consciousness and if I hide from human interaction, it's because I'm shifting into a state of being that is not compatable with thinking/speaking like a normal person. I am become the scientist.

Says Megan:

To Study for MCATS:
1. Drill hole in top of head
2. Insert MCAT book in hole
3. Dr. Island!!!!


Except I'm not really even studying - just writing, like a fiend. And looking forward to October.

1 comment:

Paula said...

October is a great month! And I agree - wake me up when September ends... oh a Green Day reference, yeah.