Thursday, July 13, 2006

Just for Sharon!

I officially tested my last subject yesterday for my thesis, which means fun time with stats and discussioning starts now! I've already made some ghetto graphs, but there are more important things to take care of - like talking about Canada for Sharon, who has ended herself up in Washington, DC. Now, I'm not sure *exactly* what she's doing there, but I'm pretty sure it has something to doing with saving the world from cancer, or becoming president (not having citizenship is surely no roadblock for Sharon).

In other news, I had an x-Men dream last night. I was Storm, and was with all the other x-men, and we had to go save the professor from Kevin Spacey (who had a super-cool mansion himself, I might add). On the way to said mansion, I had a tracking missile shot at me, and had to fly around dodging it until I finally shot it down with lightning.Normally, my dream flying powers are somewhat lacking, and I tend to fall pretty quickly, but I was super-awesome last night. Anyways, I ended up saving the day by pointing out how cool fireworks are, and how it's fun to bounce them off water. Apparently, this makes nice guys out of super-villains. Also, I got to see pretty blue fireballs bouncing off water.

OK - now it's time for some statisticalizing.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

thank you so much for the update... I'm so happy to read stuff from my comrades....