Friday, March 24, 2006

Do the Whirlwind!

I honestly feel like I'm a whirlwind. A whirlwind with bags under her eyes, but a whirlwind nonetheless. This last week has been the best sort of busy, with loads of family and friends, and good news; this weekend has more fun ahead for me.

Last night, Mark and I went to Whitby with my mom to surprise my dad for his birthday. He's pretty smart - he'd already guessed that I'd cme out for his b-day, and the sneaky guy even fgured out we'd picked up a Nano for his birthday (I take no responsibility for this - I have absolutely no idea *who* might have been stupid enough to register it with his email address and NOT think that Apple would send an email... I swear it wasn't me....). It ended up being a very fun night, I DD'd for my dad and his drinking buddies, and thus got to experience what it's like to be part of 'guys night out.' It was even worth having to get up at quarter to six today.

Tonight, I'm off for a 'girls' weekend in London, where I will get to see Paula and Sharon again after far too long of a hiatus, and celebrate her engagement like the whirlwind I am. I'm hoping to grab Megan for lunch at some point during the weekend, and eat some Shawarmas. Then it's back home for more Birthdad fun on Sunday!

on that note, it's time to get some work done, and I hope this works:

Architechture in Helsinki - Do The Whirlwind
Buy It!!!

No comments: