Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Live it Out

What a weekend. I've finally caught up on sleep, after Friday (up at 5am, up till 2am), Saturday (up at 9am, up till 3am), Sunday (driving all day) and yesterday (up at 6am - guh). Last night, I spent some nice, quality time with my good buddy, rip van winkle. He took me to Australia, and even though the plane ride was a bit jumpy, the sleep was refreshing.

Coherence now: The weekend with Sharon was awesome. It ended up being just the two of us on Friday, which was great because we very rarely have one-on-one time. We talked a lot about Rafa, she showed me photos and videos, and even though I saw a bit TOO much, I really liked seeing how well they related and how happy she was when she was with him.

On Saturday, we woke up with just enough time to get T to his hockey game, the last of the year (!) and I got to meet his girrrlfrienddddd (teehee). Met up with Megan afterwards for some Barakat shawarmas, and gossip, and feeling bad for Megan with all of her work left to do. Then Sharon's party! I made a cake, Paula and I made a giant card, and everyone wore ring pops. Like all of Sharon's parties, we ended up leaving to go to a bar, where much debauchery ensued.

The peer pressure shot:



This hat really got around:



Girls nights out = awesome:



Girls nights out = even better for boys:



John made sure we got home ok, but damn was he tired:




I also ended up with an INSANE amount of pictures of Sharon making strange faces. I think they will come in very handy at some point.

I went home on Sunday for Dad's family birthday dinner, which meant some of my favourite food ever. I can't wait for my leftover shipment!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

john is a s-t-u-d.

i tried visiting today but you were not in your office. i guess it was a little late. oh well!

hope you're doing well!