Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Need some fresh air

So I'm still feeling as out of it as I did yesterday. I'm not really sick, but I'm trying to blame everything on my minor sore throat anyways, becuase I can't *really* be this vacant. Today hasn't been quite as bad at making me feel like a doofus as yesterday was, but I'm still feeling that way a little bit. I managed to sleep in, which wasn't totallly my fault, but untimately is, and I was late meeting some people who are touring the school hoping to geta good impression. I just felt like I let Fran down a bit... not much, but in combination with yesterday I just feel a bit useless. I might just be sad about Edgar on 24 though... R.I.P.

Things cheering me up:

Sunshine! I just want to get outside, AND it's giving me a bit of motivation to get things back on track and fill my head with science and knowledge.

Islands! The new cd is so good (you can click on it on my sidebar to get to their myspace page, which has a few songs for your listening pleasure - it's on the lower right of the listening section!)

Mark! Even if he makes me sleep in, I still love him to itty pieces.

Montreal Bagels! Still a dozen and a half left!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

save me a montreal bagel for monday and you can have my first born.

...

feel better, man!

Unknown said...

nothing sweeter than backhanded love

Jen said...

Not at all. My love for you comes forwardhanded.