Tuesday, March 21, 2006

me encanta el camion que tu me tocas

Wow.

So last night I checked the computer before bed (I'd left messenger on and about 10 people who I NEVER hear from had messaged me - apparently setting your nickname to Snakes! On a Plane! makes you very, very popular...) and one of the messages is an extremely long conversation between Paula and Sharon. Long story short: Sharon is getting married in Cuba in May.

Wow.

Aside from the normal concerns (he'd better treat her right), I am SO excited for her. The last 5 months of conversations between Shar and I have basically been laden with her gushing about how amazing he is, about how he makes her feel loved and beautiful and happy. I'm hoping that he'll continue to do that.




For those of you who don't know Sharon, she is brilliant and talented, a loving mom who has managed to do more in the 6 years that I've known her than I could hope to do in 15. She is one of those people who you know can actually do anything she sets her mind to, because you've seen it happen again and again. Congratulations Sharon!

4 comments:

megan said...

Holy crap! That's awesome!

Does this mean... Cuba trip for Jen???

Jen said...

Possibly!!

Anonymous said...

wow... now there is all this pressure to talk to you again on msn with some crazy awesome news to tell you. I got nothin exciting goin on. married in cuba, though!! congrats to your friend. hope you will be able to go out there and be with her on her special day... in CUBA nonetheless!

Anonymous said...

you can talk to me about boring stuff too, i don't mind :)