Thursday, March 02, 2006

Montreal won't break us down

Of my 28 hours in Montreal so far, Megan and I have been standing/dancing/walking for probably half of them. I'm exhausted - M just told me how to say that in French, but since I'm exhausted I've forgotten already. It's been pretty great, I feel like we've done so much already, but we're not even halfway through our visit. I've done some shopping, have had cafe au laits, and have generally just immersed myself in having good times with the divine miss M. Tonight might feature jazz-bar and Erin, tomorrow will feature vieux montreal and a nice night of cooking to thank our helpful hosts, and we will possibly get to see Basia.

I have a couple new cds that I'm excited to listen to: Islands, purchased at the Metric/Islands show last night, and also another cd purchased on a whim that I'm hoping will be good, and I won't say who it is because I'm saving it as a surprise for boy-M.

Now, it is time to have a rest and possibly a nap.

<3

No comments: