Thursday, October 26, 2006

Hundreds and Thousands

Proof that people with posh accents are cooler than we Canadians will EVER be. Thanks to Mark for being the cute-finder.

THEY CALL SPRINKLES 'HUNDREDS AND THOUSANDS.' How cute is that? Can you not picture a little British kid going and asking for a doughnut?

"That one, ovah there - wit the hundreds and thousands!"

Also, in all of the excitement of the past few days, I have forgotten to mention this:





(and, by 'this,' I mean being at stupid York all day on a Saturday)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where do you learn this stuff?

Jen said...

From Mark :) He is the bringer of wonderful words.

Anonymous said...

congrats

Sharon said...

I'm so proud of you, words can't even explain - you've done it!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!! Congrats to you, Mark & your folks!

Paula said...

I was at Tim Hortons this morning and a kid was eating a rainbow sprinkles donut and I wanted to walk up to her and say "do you what kids in England call that donut you are eating"... but I didn't want to freak her out...

Jen said...

I do think it would be interesting to find the hit and miss rates for your randomly wierd spontaneous conversations with people you've not previously met....

Paula said...

As long as I don't have those conversations while walking down Bloor street - Maggie doesn't like it when I do that --- although right after I said I wouldn't talk to people anymore - the next two people we passed I KNEW!!!