Tuesday, October 03, 2006

A brilliant, but old, 16 year old.

I went over to Maggie's last night to help her practise administering clinical tests - specifically the wisc-iv. The plan was for me to go, get tested, and the rest my brilliant brain in her hot tub. Instead, I went over, and got tested for 3.5 hours, and then dragged my tired brain home on the subway because it was too exhausted to fathom staying up any later despite the lure of the hot tub. I learned that I'm a pretty smart lady (well, compared to the average 16 year old), and that I have better memory for reciting numbers backwards than forwards. Also, I'm pretty decent at finding missing eyebrows. Downside: I STILL have a headache - this brain apparently doesn't like being put to the test when it is supposed to be resting.

Tonight: I'm going to hit up some shops to fins some cute but cheap longer sleeved shirts to get me through the winter. I'm going to also try and arrange some transportation to fun things. I'll most likely watch House, possibly pick up the new issue of the New Yorker, and generally just enjoy my newfound temporary freedom from responsibility. Hooray for me!

No comments: