Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Exciting times!

Things to be excited about:

In two days, Mark and I will be on our housewarming roadtrip to Montreal. We will warm Megan's apartment whether it is cold or not. We will also eat in the dark (expect a full report on MONDAY), eat croissants, and possibly dress up like zombie bears. Ce sera superbon!

More long-term excitement:

1. Sharon is moving to Toronto, with T, for an amazing opportunity. I couldn't be prouder! Looks like my wish is coming true - now I just need to work on Megs and Paula.

2. My dad absolutely has to use his vacation time by the end of the year, or he'll lose it. VACATION!!! Looks like we'll be going somewhere warm, possibly all-inclusive, and hopefully involving cultural exploration (Mayan ruins?) and sailing! I wasn't sure I'd be able to get time off, since I'm only here for a short time and Fran would like to get some papers written, but it turned out to be no problem at all. It's going to be soon, too - likely the week after my borthday. BORTHDAY!

Everything's coming up Jenhouse.

1 comment:

Paula said...

YEAH JENHOUSE!!! WOO WOO!!!!