Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Three Years


Today is Mark's and my third anniversary, and we'll be celebrating it by having a date night over the phone, as he be in Saskatoon. I'm hoping this date will include dancing and romantic phrases. Maybe some takeout sushi, yum!

So hooray for us, and hooray for Mark for being the type of person that has kept me interested for 3 years, and staying interested in me for that long! I'm so happy that I can constantly feel loved, respected, and valued by someone that I feel the same about.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, so cute! Congrats munchkins.

megan said...

you guys are my love idols!

Jen said...

Thanks!

And I read Megan's comment as "you guys are my love idiots!"

sarah said...

aww! congratulations!! You guys deserve it. :D

megan said...

"love idiots"!

i think we just discovered the title of the first track from the first album of "pretty river parkway"!

Anonymous said...

that is a beautiful picture.
congratulations!