Monday, May 08, 2006

Countdown time!

6 More days till Cuba, 10 more hours till Mark is an Alumnus, and umm... 20 more minutes till lunch.

Ok, that last one is a lie - I'm eating lunch now, HAHA. I'm starting to get really excited, not to the point where I'm running around like mad, just to the point where the wheels in my head won't stop turning. I couldn't sleep last night because I was thinking about stuff I need to do this week. Actually, the main thing I was thinking about is how I definitely need more memory for my camera - who lets something like THAT keep them up all night?

The weekend was pretty great - Sharon was really happy with the Swiss Chalet/Spa night and I was happy to spend some good times with her and Paula. Mark got me a rose for the makeout party, and we had makeouts. Yesterday, I finished "All that Matters," which was wonderful, and made some jalapeno poppers. Yummms all around.


(Vent - please ignore if petty stuff doesn't bug you: Why is everything at York so unnecessarily complicated? I lost $2 to th vending machine early last week. I was actually a little bit surprised that they put a sticker on the machine saying "for refunds, please call #______, or visit office X." Wow, seems far too easy for something at York. So I called the number, left a message, and never heard back from them. So I call them again today, and actually got to speak with someone, who told me that I have to go to the office. I asked her why nobody returned my call, and she said, "well, we get a lot of calls." So what's the point of giving a PHONE OPTION?? Why not say "just go here"? Or at least put a warning by the phone option: "this option is a fake option." Geez. I shouldn't let stuff like this bug me, but it's just annoying, y'know?)

2 comments:

sarah said...

countdown to Cuba! Exciting stuff! Hey, I didn't know you went to York. We should keep up more, eh? I'm unfortunately there 2 times a week. Don't worry, that stuff bugs me too, especially when I'm at York. Simply being at York is enough to piss me right off.

Jen said...

Ugh, it's SO bad. I'm there every day. At least I work with awesome people. And hey - maybe we'll actually get to hang out! I'll buy you a coffee :)