Thursday, May 11, 2006

I'm too excited!

I totally feel like that kid from the Disney commercial, although I'm manifesting my excitement by acting like an airhead and walking into walls rather than having insomnia. Seriously though, I completely missed the door I was trying to walk through. Tonight I'm going to start packing (I've already made a list - wow!) and hope to work off some of this building emotion!

Has anyone heard of the Grizzly-Polar Bear Hybrid? I'm very sad that the way the world found out about it is because some guy shot it.

Megan's cat-blog has taken a defensive tone today, since apparently, blogs about cats are subjects for derision. However, I believe a quick glance will show that her blog, while mentioning cats far more frequently than mine, is far superior in literary quality.

Ok, time for me to go be excited and walk into more stuff!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY. I'm so excited for you!

megan said...

watch out for trucks!