Thursday, May 25, 2006

Daunted

So I'm in the middle of composing a nice big post about Cuba, which was amazing as amazing could be, but the post itself is scary and daunting in that I feel I have to cover SO MUCH for anyone to believe the awesomeness. In the meantime, a quick post so that people know I'm alive.

Good things since I've been home:

- I Guess I'm Floating posted the "white Label" version of Animal Collective's Purple Bottle. This version has an additional overlay of lyrics, which I guess couldn't be used on the album version since they're ripped from Stevie Wonder. It's pretty awesome, go check it out.

-Season finales of Lost and 24 were great.

-Temporary office-mate has wicked taste in music. We're going to swap libraries.

-I've gotten a lot done, and have been generally happy and laid back (residual from the "hey, it's Cuba' effect - more on that to come).

Not so good:

-Mark is gone (to Saskatoon for a month, not forever). But we've been talking lots, and it frees me up for studying/proxy-boyfriends.

And now I'm on an Animal Collective kick - it doesn't take much!

3 comments:

sarah said...

looking forward to a cuba post! welcome back. :)

megan said...

this post had better have chapters headings and appendixeses!x

Jen said...

Stop being such a literary snob. I'll use run on sentences and paragraphs with no titles if I want to! AND I THINK I DO!

(thanks for caring about what I have to say guys :)