Wednesday, May 10, 2006

This guy here, he's awesome.




A day of double good news: Mark was offered acceptance to Teacher's College at Western, and into the Master's of Education at U of T!!! The U of T one is particulary awesome in that not only will he be a bonafied teacher upon completion, he'll also be a bonafied master. This could cause problems if both of us are masters - who will do the dishes and the laundry?!

Regardless, I'm super happy for him, and very excited that I won't have to leave Toronto to go to PB, and likely won't have to leave Toronto at all, woohoo!

My baby is awesome :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You, my dear, are the M.A. here, master of awsomeness. also master of me. put that all together: MAME.

Anonymous said...

congratulations to mark.
that is AWESOME.

sarah said...

i'm confused about who would normally do the laundry... the master or the non-master? If there are rules about these things I need to know.

ALSO, you guys are the cutest! Congratulations!!! things seem to be going superfantastique.

Jen said...

Mark normally does the laundry, and the dishes. He's the bestest :)

Being the (almost) master, I get to sit around and pretend to think about very important things. Kittens, mostly.