Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Can you feel it in the air?

I have the urge to be outside, I have skin that is slightly less pale. I can walk around outside in a t-shirt (yes, I realize that I could do that in January as well, but that's really nothing to be happy about). Summer is almost here, just like Pas/Cal promises. I spent last weekend at home so that I could revist highschool goodtimes with high school goodfriends at Wonderland, on it's pre-opening day, and if that doesn't foretell the coming of summer, I don't know what does. I've even managed to shed a bit of my panic over life & thesis during the past few days. So listen yourself to some Pas/Cal, and feel the sunshine wash over you!

Also - less than 2 weeks till Cuba! Hurrah!

Pas/Cal - Summer is Almost Here

Support Pas/Cal by buying, or by seeing them at the Over the Top Festival!

1 comment:

sarah said...

Awww... I'm feeling the buzz from summer too. And also managed to shed some panic over school. I wonder if I will feel unpanicked enough to go to wonderland soon. it's not part of my summer experience since I didn't grow up around here. it can be part of my new tradition.

And I have had bad luck with festivals and still have not been refunded for Ear to the Ground... so I'm a little afraid of buying too early...