Friday, June 02, 2006

On Karma

Yesterday was wonderful, and I've decided to believe that it all comes down to karma. Or coincidence, if you're one of those cynical types. I'm feeling very un-cynical this week though, thanks to seeing very good things come out of people during the transit strike, and I've had a very good feeling about people in general this week. Hooray for that!

Reasons:
-I've been doing more yoga, and the two are intimately connected.
-When deciding to wear my jean skirt yesterday morning, I thought fairly randomly about an old jean skirt I'd had that I gave away because it looked better on the other person, who had borrowed it for a night. I wear the current jean skirt all the time, but it's never made me think of the old one before. As soon as the thought was finished, a $10 bill fell out of the pocket! And I was broke!



So, as you can see from the points above, Karma is indeed the driving force of nature. Or, at least of yesterday. Damn that day was good.

1 comment:

megan said...

hey, jen: TIME FOR A NEW POST ALREADY!

heheh.