Friday, August 12, 2005

Up for Sale!

I thought I already posted this... but it's dissappeared. I'm sitting here feeling slightly hung over from the four drinks I had last night over 6 hours, and I've decided that the only thing that will fix this mess is a Louisiana Chicken sub and possibly a new apartment. Good thing both are in my grasp...

I'm filling in today for Daria's show "Up for Sale" on CHRY 105.5 - Nicole's going to help me out :) I've made a semi-finalised playlist and i think it's going to be a very good show. You can listen at the interweb. I also found a brand new broken social scene song, "7/4 (Shoreline)" that I'll be playing for folks who like that sorta stuff.

Tomorrow I get to move, which means tonight my hungover self gets to pack.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Thanks! I'll get Pics up as soon as possible :) You should listen this afternoon - Ncole's going to help me out witht he radio show.