Monday, August 08, 2005

Two Countdowns!

One is to this Friday, when I might be doing a radio show on CHRY from 3-4 due to Daria's New York vacation.

The other, even better one, is to Saturday, when Mark and I move into the new apartment, hooray! It's exciting AND stomach-churning.

And now a weekend recap:

Megan is amazing. I came home after work to find a bouquet of roses waiting to cheer me up , which really worked. Honestly - nicest girl ever.

Went out on Friday for Fadi's birthday - Here's us at Maggie's before the bar and before birthday boy got pukey:

On saturday, I got up early to take my mom and nana for a day of shoe-shopping and gambling. Nana got lucky and won a bunch on the slots, I got lucky and had a nice pair of boots bought for me, and a piece of nana's win :)
I got back to Toronto in time for fake prom, and ended up going to Taste of the Danforth instead with Mark and his friends - it was good times and sooo much food - although we spent the whle night looking for a good, cheap souvlaki and ended up not getting any before we were too full from other things


Sunday: Boated all day and the went to the Danforth AGAIN, this time just with my parents and Mark. What a nice, happy day.

Here he comes to save the day:


And yes, this is my mom climbing fully-clothed into the lake:

No comments: