Thursday, August 18, 2005

I normally like Thursdays. Today, however, has been wierd. I have a strange feeling in my stomach and even though I know the cause, it still feels strange. It's a result of the horrible dinner (hot wings, onion rings, and popcorn) that made me sick and didn't let me fall asleep till two; it's because of the really emotional Me and You and Everyone We Know and the almost being hit, and definitely being hated on, by cars; and it's the complete craziness of this week. I also dreamt that one of my best friends was dating my ex-boyfriend, and they both were following me around to see if i was ok with it and I just couldn't get away. So upsetting.

Tonight I finally have a peaceful night at home - it's going to be relaxing but also maybe a bit lonely. Mark's going home to Richmond hill so it's going to be very quiet. We still don't have TV and I'm not missing it at all, but maybe I'll bring the laptop home and watch some movies and bake cookies. Ideally I'll unpack some more boxes.

Tomorrow is camping - a long drive to MacGregor Point at Georgian Bay, which means that I should get to do some serious relaxing this weekend.

No comments: