Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Holopaw just put out a new record. I haven't heard it yet, except for the 'single' (curious) which can be found here, but I'm sure its just beautiful. The last album they put out was one that I always knew I should buy, because it's wonderful, but I never actually got around to buying it. I'm pretty sure I'll own this one by the end of the week.

Also, Audioscrobbler just updated their site, and it's got a lot more pink and a lot less blue than before - I guess they're trying to attract the ladies ;) Anyway, its a great site, you should add yourself, and then add me as a friend - I'm here.

My mom saw my new apartment last night when I went to pick up some boxes from Nicole, and I'm shocked that she actually likes it. I mean, I think it's nice and warm and beautiful, but my mom is known for hating the places that I live in - she actually cried when I moved into the place on Dupont, and it wasn't because I was leaving home again. 3 days!!!

Annie embarrassed me into actually packing, rather than reading and looking at the empty boxes by actually climbing into one.

No comments: