Thursday, August 25, 2005

Crash

For anyone who hasn't seent he movie Crash, see it. I watched it last night and it was absolutely shocking and terrible, but very very good. It's a bit of a look at racism and ugliness, with a bit of redemption (of the non-religious sort) thrown in so that you don't end up wishing the world would just go away.

Busy weekend ahead, starting from tonight: Sushi at Jun-Jun and then Pretty Girls Make Graves/Tangiers at the Mod Club. I think I'm going to work from downtown tomorrow since I need to get annie to the vet before she loses her remaining teeth. Then on Saturday, its off to see Aine and Lesley at their Save Will Ferrell-athon. The Sunday, back to Whitby by 1pm for a goodbye party for my big cousin, who's moving to Vancouver in a week. Good times!

No comments: