Wednesday, August 31, 2005

mmmmmmmontreal


(not my pic, lifted from their website)

Of montreal are beyond fantastic. They played Lee's last night, their second time in Toronto this year, and while dancing my pants off, for the first time in my life considered becoming a groupie. Owning an existence of long drives listening to nothing but the 8 gazillion Of Montreal records, and nights of dancing. But then I realized its more fun to dance with friends and Mark, because he's got the MOVES, so I'm staying put for now. The show started off with about 5 hits right in a row - all from the same album. They had butterflies on their guitars, gigantic smiles on their faces, choreographed rock action, and very very good fashions. I crushed and swooned (with restraint, and respect for my dancing man).

Check out some of their MP3s here!

No comments: