Monday, August 22, 2005

Don't rain on my grotto

I think Mark and I managed to get one of the only rainy weekends of the summer for our much-anticipated camping trip. It worked out well anyways, I'm not much for complaining. We had nice dry nights around the campfire, hiked to the Grotto at tobermory, and a beautiful beachin' day yesterday. We ended up driving to Sauble, where the water and waves were fantastic. It was nice to get back to a comfy bed last night though.

Oh, and on Friday, I got to go see some of the tennis tournament with Mark and some of the kids frm Variety Village. What a great time, and what a sweet bunch of kids. Adults I guess. I got to see Clijsters kick some ass in the quarter finals - I felt a bit bad for her opponent, but it was really cool to see someone play so well that another pro can't even get on the board.

Here are some pics, including the first visitors (Basia & Becky) to the new apartment:





No comments: