Friday, February 17, 2006

with FOOTNOTES

I've decided to blog about it, since I'm so friggin impressed. I got an email yesterday, from a friend, about some wines that I should try (i.e. not a super serious/scholarly/businessy topic) and it had FOOTNOTES. Some people, they have technology STYLE. John, you are some people, and you get a high five.

(I'm also passing into a phase where I get excited about stuff and show it by writing words in caps)

This afternoon, I'm going to a job-leaving party for my mom, since she's decided after decades of service that she wants to try something new - yay mom!! So, starting Monday, both of us will be professional researchers (I'm guessing she'll be more professional than me though).

Megan has finally posted some writing on her blog. She's written some sort of extra chapter for a Virginia Woolf novel, which I haven't read thus can't really talk about. But I've read Ms. M, and she's GOOD (see? caps thing!).

3 comments:

Jen said...

I was afraid I'd get jumped on for that comment!

megan said...

mmmm... wine...... what kinds are you supposed to try? I will try them too.

thanks for the linkage! AND THE CAPS-LOCK ENTHUSIASM!

and hooray for you mom! i mean... HOORAY FOR YOUR MOM!

Anonymous said...

Jen, I give you permission to ignore the alkie.