Friday, February 24, 2006

The Animal Collective

Saw the Animal Collective last night at the Opera House, a show that I've been really looking forward to for months. It ended up being a mostly just 'ok' show, probably because we were attached to the stairs (leaning posts = no dancing fun), Mark was physically and mentally exhausted, and my arch-nemesis was present. We ended up leaving pretty early after Mark fell asleep sitting on the stairs and they played the songs I was most excited, satisfied and mellowed from the abundance of trippy songs, and I didn't remember till today that I left before they played my favourite song - silly me!

Now looking forward to: Of Montreal!

Tonight will be my first-ever karaoke exerience!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Who is this arch nemesis you speak of?
2. Have fun at karaoke
3. I know. I'm way excited too!

megan said...

that's too bad the concert was slightly below expectation levels... but that's okay with of montreal will be INCREDIBLY DISGUSTINGLY ABOVE your expectation levels... it all evens out

three more sleeps!

keta said...

If you left early, you completely missed out! I was kinda bummed about the show too, until the last 10 minutes and the encore, when they really rocked out!