Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Jen va à Montréal



Tonight, Megan and I take the first step of our first every ROAD TRIP! yay!!! We're heading to Whitby after work, where my parents (aka best parents ever) are inconveniencing themselves for the rest of the week so that we can borrow the van and not have to pay exorbinant VIA fares. Bright and early tomorrow, we'll get our Timmy's fix (ROLL UP THE RIM!!!!) and head due East towards countless adventures and endless fun. Then, I will get to be excited about homecoming, because I will surely miss Mark while I'm gone.

Itinerary: See Metric! Buy many many bagels! Drink amazing hot chocolate! Meet Megan's ex-landlord! Tour Concordia! La Sala Rosa! Road trip CDs!

See ya in a week :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a yummy trip. I meant cultural. Right. Cultural. Stef found an AMAZING Indian restaurant and we went to an amazing Afghani restaurant. Wish I remembered the names, or locations.... :(

Anonymous said...

eat 20 billion bagels for me!

Anonymous said...

I've already had 2 bagels :) it's close in appearance to 20 million.