Friday, February 03, 2006

Foiled!

Frustrated with a lack of updates at Family of Friends, Jenistranslucent utilizes ninja-like skills to hack into the site and post on it myself, but I failed, miserably.

Instead, new post here!

Mark and I went to our last Winterlicious restaurant last night, the cutely-named Fred's Not Here. It was a pretty great night - thanks to this this 'Winter' being one that allows us to walk in light jackets and sweaters rather than force us to cower in subway tunnels.

All I'm going to say about Fred's is this: Lobster and Crab soup. With a layer of pastry baked ont op of the bowl so that it comes puffed up like a souffle. I definitely reccomend it, and it was nice to go somewhere where they don't treat you like cheapos for taking advantage of winterlicious. And nice to have a date night with my main squeeze :)

Tonight = Neko Case! woohoo (or more appropriately, yeehaw!)

<3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's the kind of winterlicious restaurant I'm trying to find. Too bad they're so few and far between.

Anonymous said...

I love Winterlicious. That's one of the benefits of moving to Toronto. Yum!