Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Half-hearted post

I'm doing this out of guilt. I guess I really shouldn't, because the feeling that you have nothing interesting to write probably leads to some pretty boring writing, but like I said, I've got the guilt. You would have gotten a nice long post with pictures and stories, but that was Monday, and Blogger decided that that post was juicy enough to eat. Long story short: i doubt I'll ever get to Fran's Diner, small movie houses are awesome and restore my faith in humanity, and I should stay away from Magnums of cheap wine.

Also: The mini version of cranium is AWESOME. How to describe the berlin wall using only words starting with 'f': fascist fence falls for freedom. I have to get me that game!

Anyone in Toronto next Thursday should check this out:

Basia Bulat (www.basiabulat.com), The Adam Brown, Magnet, and Frontier Index at The Comfort Zone (College & Spadina)

Basia is a fantasic singer/songwriter and a great friend, go and clap for her!

No comments: