Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Woo! Spring is here! Mark and I have taken advantage of the nice weather gracing Toronto for the past few days by getting our defrosting asses outside (see how I kinda made a pun about frozen assets there? and it doesn't even make sense, because we have no assets frozen, or even available to freeze - HA). Monday was nice enough that we walked home from College and Yonge, running into some old friends and seeing how happy people were to be out of winter. The reason we were downtown in the first place was to see Children of Men - an amazing movie about a dystopian future. The whole thing was beautifully shot, and believable. I loved it and am still piecing bits of it together in my mind. I think it actually came ut on video this week - it's definitely a must-see.

Yesterday, we headed out to a park and played some frisbee. I'm hoping to do a lot of that this summer.... I want to set up some sort of drop in frisbee thing that's just for fun and really unstructured. Good idea?

H'okay, that's enough for now. It's time to get back to analyzing frustrating data, wrapping my head around bootstrapping, and other fun stats stuff.

3 comments:

Paula said...

I think you should make the drop in frisbee in Windsor!.....sure that might not really be a drop in anymore from TO though... just a suggestion - think about it! hahaha

Anonymous said...

If you're having issues with bootstrapping, ask Martha or Stef. I remember they were using those techniques too!

megan said...

you forgot to mention the best part of Children of Men = CLIVE OWEN

also, sign me up for drop-in frisbee... as long as someone in the crowd can throw reeeeeeally far.

also, did you get my text message today? I'm going to lay the smack down tomorrow to those grocery giants!

also I'M GOING TO SEE THE CONSTANTINES TOMORROW WHOOO
blog update to follow