Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Dentists and Taxes

I've realized that I'm not very good with those things. THIS IS ABOUT TO CHANGE! I have already (!!!) completed my 2006 taxes, almost 2 months before the deadline! Tonight, I will do my 2005 taxes and be all up to date. No more will I be ms. late taxes. And tomorrow, I'm going to my surprise (I booked 9 months ago... my memory span has been approx. 1 week lately) dentist appointment, even though I no longer have coverage. Hooray for responsibility. Also, I purged my personal files last night and found my long lost twi... birth certificate. This is a bold new page in my life - to celebrate, I'll make myself a heart-healthy dinner and go to bed early.

This is the type of blog post that happens when you only have a Monday and a Tuesday to write about.

In Wednesday news, I've spent quite a bit of time staring at the beautiful world map hanging in the office. I've getting drooly and my heart rate rises every time I think about the possibilities for next year. I can't wait to see a little bit more of the world and experience other cultures. Does anyone know of good (reputable) aid organizations that focus on health or women?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Didn't Seema do some work related to women's health? Maybe she went with an NGO that has branches in multiple places?
Also, I'll find out who my sister went with. Avoid them. They did a terrible job.