Monday, April 02, 2007

Welcome to April, sucker.

I was dog-sitting again over the weekend, which was ok, and nice for the most part. I was pretty blue yesterday about having nobody around to prank for April Fools - I could have put toothpaste or something in the dog's food but she wouldn't have gotten the joke. I complained about it to Adam, and then told him that the CN tower fell down (birds! Thousands of them! They all flew into it at once! They're ok!). I'm pretty sure that he neither believed me nor thought that it was a very funny attempt.

Later in the day (after noon! technically, April fool's was OVER), I was talking to Sharon in hopes of arranging a meet-up to see us some Ninja Turtles, when she dropped the bomb: She's pregnant, going to have a little bro or sis for Talon - likely sometime around Talon's birthday. I didn't believe her at first, but then got convinced and v. excited! raced downstairs to find her cell number, called her, and got laughed at for falling for it. Jerk. Though, I am kinda happy that I got pranked - I don't like it when perfectly good fun things get passed over.

2 comments:

sarah said...

haha. luckily i slept in til 2pm on sunday and missed any tricks. I don't like getting fooled anyway. :)

Paula said...

sorry I didn't prank you.... or was around when you called... I'm a bit under the weather at the moment....