Friday, September 01, 2006

Thinking

-That Paula should only get a tattoo if its of ballet slippers. Or possibly the pontiac symbol.

-That this weekend will be both sad and fun - lots of exotic wedding celebrations, but Seema will be leaving too soon.

-Even though I wouldn't be seeing her now anyways, I miss Sharon.

-Am slightly jealous of the exciting time Megan is starting into. Am happy that she may get some new experiences and away from things that make her upset.

-That I really need to try Duff's wings soon - Mark and I came sooo close last night, but after walking all the way there, found out that plans had changed and people were elsewhere.

-Instead of staying for wings, we walked home, had some hero burger, and watched the incredibly cute Dear Frankie.

4 comments:

Paula said...

I would very much like to get my ballerina tattoo one day as well - but I'm not in good enough shape for that - and I like my anklet idea.
I miss Sharon too! COME BACK ALREADY.
Weddings are fun - saying goodbye, not so much.
And Megz - you're going to have a blast, a B-L-A-S-T, blast.

Anonymous said...

See, whenever I'm close to Duff's, I opt for Lemongrass.... but I've been told it's great.
I also recently watched Dear Frankie... bawled my eyes out.

megan said...

Thinking...

that you need to update!

Sharon said...

who has time for thinking? Humpf.