Monday, November 13, 2006

I NEED to get this project over with , so that I can move on and find some new passion for my life. I'm feeling so drained lately, trying to keep busy enough that I don't go insane. I'm also feeling like what I'm doing is not really leading anywhere - I'm not quite sure that I feel relevant, but I know that I want to feel relevant.

Also, I'm sick of dreaming of ex-boyfriends. I don't know what my mind is trying to do to me, but if it keeps this up, I'm going to get abusive. That's right, brain - one more Peter dream and I will hit you with a wall.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

sorry about laughing at your dream this morning. i thought by stupid you meant silly, and pointless.

Peter doesnt deserve to be in your dreams:)

Jen said...

It was a silly, pointless dream (just not funny). But your comment gets an A, thanks.

Paula said...

Peter does not deserve to be in your dreams at all! You've definitely surpassed him with your current boyfriend - by far above and beyond!!!

Jen said...

meh - it's not so much about deserving or not - it just weirds me out that it still happens. And I can do with out the 2-4 hours of grumpiness that follows.

Unknown said...

I told you, flaming bags of poop make everything feel better.
Flaming...poop.... bags of...

Sharon said...

I think Freud might say that your feeling of redundancy in your worklife might be dredging up memories of other redundant time spent from your past.

Jen said...

No, I'm pretty sure that Freud would say something about a penis...

Also. No dog poop - I'm not angry or vindictive, just sick of waking up tired&mopey from dreams.