Thursday, June 22, 2006

Home off the Range

(title stolen shamelessly from Mark's msn)

Mark is finally home, and the last four days have been a whirlwind of domestic bliss (albeit, bliss that happened mostly outside of the domicile). This weekend we're having a welcome home party for him, so if you feel like welcoming him home, please come by on Sunday night.

Schoolwise, I am *SO* close to finishing data collection. If you're around Tronno, don't have migraines, and would just love to come hang out at York with me and look at a boring experiment, I would love you forever. Especially if you're 26+. I think I'm going to be able to start writing the beast (I mean thesis) up by the end of next week, hooray!

That's all for now. I'm stuck on campus again until 10 tonight, but Sarah is awesome & will keep me company.

4 comments:

megan said...

hooray!!!

megan said...

I will email and/or call you tonight about this weekend!

Anonymous said...

I would offer to do it during the workshop if it's not too late and you don't mind that I'm only 25...

sarah said...

shout-outs! yay!

Jen, you're so cute and you don't even try. It's great. :)