Sunday, May 27, 2007

Thank yous!

Damn... sorry for not posting for such a long time. Excuses: I'm finishing my paper, studying for the MCAT, and trying to sort out many things for the big trip. All of it is giving me stressy tummy aches and an acne'd forehead.

My main reason for posting now and not just forgetting about it until things calm down a bit (like, October) is that I want to express how floored I am by the generosity of my friends. Firstly, to Yellow Mustard Girl and to Phronk: you are amazing. While I've never met either of you in person, I enjoy your writings immensely and am quite convinced that you are super-cool people.

Megan: man, you rule. I've not been able to get you on the phone yet... but when I do, oh boy, there will be many squeals of gratitude and I promise that if I ever get to plan a blind date for Bryan Webb and Derek doesn't mind, I will hook you up.!

Seriously, you people are great.

PS: I shadowed an ophthalmologist this week, and learned how to use an ophthalmoscope to check for cataracts and corneal ulcers. Super cool!

PPS: Mark has a new blog! YAY! You should read it!

2 comments:

sarah said...

You are so cute, Jen! I like your PS and think that this makes me laugh for a few reasons that might be difficult for you to understand based on your familiarity with the big words in that sentence which I don't grasp.

Sounds like things are going so well for you!! You must be so excited for all the great things going on. Yay!

Paula said...

I hope that while you are away in Poland and such you'll still get the opportunity to blog and update us on your lives!