Monday, December 11, 2006

Hi?

Half of my readership (if I assume, generously, a readership of four) is away, in beautiful tropical locales, but I will update anyways. Hello Paula, Mom, Megan, maybe Mark? Things of note in the past week: I had FUN at the work 'Holiday' party (shocking even myself), and I've been invigilating to pick up some extra holiday money. Watched over a health psych exam onSunday, held by a very nice prof who handed out candy canes, and was told that I was "absolutely adorable" by a student. AWWWW.

Plans now are to finish up with Christmas presents this week, and maybe do some
more yoga to shape up for skiing. Also: all-you-can eat sushi, and doing some more fun stuff with Jaime, who is fast becoming my go-to girl for Toronto fun!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY! I totally read it too. And I'm in KW, which makes TO look tropical

Jen said...

that's true! Hi Deborah!! I must not neglect my Kitcherloo readership - according to statcounter, there are like FIVE of you!!!

Unknown said...

I'm a maybe!?

ouch- my heart...

Anonymous said...

5???? John and I is only 2. But we do have multiple computers... hm...

Anonymous said...

I do read occasionally.

Jen said...

And Jason! We can compare blog stories tomorrow! OVER RAW FISH!

I never expected my thinly veiled friend-fishing would work so well ;)

megan said...

and don't forget bronwyn! that's KW reader #3. or maybe it doesn't count if she doesn't post herself? and if technically she's in san fransisco?

jaime said...

i read!

jen, you are really sweet, and i like spending time with you and mark!

sarah said...

what about me?!?

Unknown said...

As Deborah sez, we might be inflating your numbers, but we still TOTALLY deserve a shout-out.