Monday, June 26, 2006

Short, sad post.

Before I talk about the awesomeness of the weekend, I want to get this out of the way. Because it sucks. And because I want to get it all out so that I can move on to happy thoughts.

My iPod, she died. I'm hoping that it can be revived, but right now, things are looking grim. I can't even reformat it. I'm sorry iPod. I'm sorry that I put emo on you. If this is revenge for that one song by that guy who sings "My Body is a Wonderland," I UNDERSTAND. And I'm soo soo sorry. So please, let's just give it one more try. I'll only put the most quality music on you. I don't want any other iPod - you're the one for me. Without you, I am sad and alone.

Was it the Knapsack?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nope it was the emo for sure, that will do it every time.

If you revive it Im afraid that it will only want to listen to gospel music.