Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Weekend Recap

This weekend was filled to the brim! This is what happened:



- Megan came, Megan conquered (the camera stores on Yonge)
- I almost bought that skirt I've been thinking about buying for months (literally - yes, I'm that lame)
- Tickets for Of Montreal AND Magnolia Electric Co.!!!
- Sickly Mark was the hot date of two hot ladies to Byzantium, where hot tubs and red devils were consumed, along with mussels that didn't make me sick!
- Saw Gurt's new place, complete with pre-ban smoke levels
- Witnessed the application of space-age ticketing technology
- I'm in a mango phase
- Spaaaaahhhhh
- Saw Brokeback, didn't cry
- Sick sick sick
- Old Mill, which was the first formal dinner with both sets of parents (mine and Mark's, not mine and my imaginary set)

And then yesterday, fully recovered, I got into a manic phase and cleaned like I've never cleaned before. Am I finding some sort of motivation in myself again???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That skirt is totally cute. You should get it. It's very you!

Anonymous said...

i agree on the skirt.
is it wierd that am i guy making comments on women's fashion? I don't htink so either. I mainly like the tone of red that it's in.

i also find it neat that u'r parents met. how'd that go?