Thursday, January 12, 2006

Crazy Cat Lady

Mark thinks that I should be ashamed of myself for not posting any pictures of Annie on here. I just don't want to be a crazy cat lady. Annie is DAMN cute though:



I got her about four and a half years ago, she was wandering around by the restaurant near the place I was working, and someone brought her in to see if someone would take her. She weighed about as much as a baby bird and looked WAY too young to not be with her mother. I took her in, and by the time I was done for the day, shes bonded wth me enough that when I took her to the vet that night I paid $500 to try and fix all of her problems. She was pretty sick, and I think thats why as soon as she got her adult teeth, they all fell out. But now she's happy, and as loving as she is loved. I can't sit anywhere without her climbing all over me, and she's pretty much the same with everyone else. She honestly makes me feel so happy - there's nothing on earth that can lift me out of bad moods as quickly or consistently as her. There Mark - happy now?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have too many people around you to be considered a crazy cat lady. If you start eating cat food or speaking cat I'll worry.

Jen said...

Cat food is disgusting. I'm not so nauseated by it as I was when I was a kid, but the smell stillf reaks me out.

Anonymous said...

...so u've tasted cat food?

Jen said...

No! Thats beyond grossness! I was talking about the narsty smell.