Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Jack Bauer is the new Batman

There's a new scrappier, livelier replacement for Mark's first iPod (may it rest in peace). This after I wait for over an hour at the apple store only to find out that no, they won't send it in for me - I'll have to do it myself AND it's gonna cost about $40. So I considered Mark's unluckiness with stuff, and decided to go for the apple extended care package which got me one right away.

Welcome, Snowball II.

The other news is that March is Metric Month in Montreal with Megan (girly trip - woohoo!), where we will live it up lady styles.

24 is sucking me in again - it's mm mm good this year. Starting next week, weekly 24 parties at Chez Love Apartment, this is your open invitations for Monady nights!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh man, i watched it last night.
so crazy!!!
i will so be there next monday!

Unknown said...

24 PARTY!!!!!