Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Forgetfulness

I would like to fix whatever fault in brain is causing me to forget to bring shoes to work with me. Stomping around in my winter boots all day for the second day in a row SUCKS. Mark was helpful on the streetcar this morning, pointing out that I HAD remembered to bring my skates and could wear those instead.

PS - Looking forward to skating at Nathan Phillips Square this afternoon! If anyone is in the area, you should come! I'll be there with my amazing Austrians around 3:30-4ish, staying until we are in desperate need of hot chocolate.

1 comment:

Paula said...

maybe we could go skating when I finally visit! My skates need to be sharpened and I haven't gone in probably close to a decade...and my feet will most likely hurt after ten minutes - but its something I've never done before!!! (not at NPS that is)