Saturday, October 01, 2005

Today I actually did a bit of work on my application. It's been a pretty good day overall, and I still have Steve Carrell SNL to look forward to. Right now I'm hanging out with mark while he fills in for someone at the JCC - which means just sitting around at the closed front desk until second cup closes. Its a pretty sweet deal - for him, and for me, since I get to use the computer and he bought me a latte.

Last night, m and I went to Soundscapes, and picked up Constantines new album (and later, Metric's new album) and some American Analog Set tickets. I hope I wasn't supposed to pick any extras up for people, because I didn't. If I was supposed to, I'm sorry. But I don't think it will sell out. Then we got Sushi, and American Apparel (in the opposite order) and I'm baffled at how generous Mark is. With love and money and everything. I feel bad taking the money, but the love is fantastic. I'm v. lucky. The walk home from Sushi was really great - we stopped in at Madeline's for a pop (Pop Shoppe Lime Ricky) and saw some of the cutest girls every -they were doing awesome butt dances and kept farting and gigling about it. I also saw the world's most beautiful baby boy, but that was earlier, and on a bus. Next, on the walk home, we got stopped by some people who were moving out. They asked us if we wanted free furniture - a polynesian table and chairs set. They are honestly the most awesome and terrifying things ever, and these awesome people delivered them to us!! We baked them cookies.

Today was fantastic - kintting and shopping with Jamie (and mark) and bath and now hanging out with mark. Mark spent 4 times as much as me - I'm proud of my awesome finds and my awesome restraint. I think I'm going to whitby tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i <3 u


KISSES!!!!!

mmmm. KISSES!!!!