Friday, October 14, 2005

RawkChester

I'm in Rochester on a Mother-daughter-nana weekend, which is actually quite nice so far.

Hilarious hijinx at the hotel, where our reservation for a non-smoking room with 2 dbl beds apparently equals a smoking room with one king size bed, and numerous conventionsbooking out the rest of Rochester's hotel rooms. Alls I can say is that I'm very very happy that problem got fixed - my nana ate onions for dinner and NO-ONE should have to share a bed with that.

I'm now trying to get some work done (unsuccessfully). I feel ok though - I got a ton done last night AND I handed in my thesis proposal today, hi-fives all around :)

Tomorrow I'll get to go outlet shopping, can I get a woo-hoo? I didn't think so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who woo?

umm i think my dad reads you blog

or as he calls them "bee logs"